TBML & Financial Crimes program
Get Programme Info
SIFL Trade based Money laundering & Financial Crimes Program is a well designed program for the desk handling Trade Finance desk to understand the intricacies of the Trade based money laundering & Financial Crimes. The Program has live cases and Case Studies through which the target audience will understand TBML & FC in details and how they can combat the menace.
Benefits of the Programme:
Who Should attend?
Our training programs may be customized to meet the specific training and development solutions that match the needs of any organization and teams. Training courses can be delivered onsite, online or through a blended learning approach.
Programme- TBML & Financial Crimes program
- Understanding the concepts involved in Cross border trade, various typologies in TBML, risks in international trade finance, etc.
- Understanding the trade customer of the Bank with specific reference to Customer specific transactions, product specific transactions, etc.
- Understanding the latest trends and developments in Trade Based Money Laundering
- Insight into latest amendments to the FATF
- Key findings of the Egmont Group on TBML
- Risk based approach to TBML
- Challenges and best practices to counter TBML
- Trade Customer not new to Trade but new to Bank.,
- Trade Customer not new to Bank but new to Trade.,
- Trade Customer new to trade and new to Bank.
- Trade Finance transactions vis-à-vis products.
- Techniques in TBML
- Practical examples show casing techniques in TBML with specific reference to transactions vis-à-vis products.
Risk based approach to TBML
- Risk assessment – Spotting of red flags.
- Practical cases relating to transaction-wise & product wise red flags.
- Generating Trade based money laundering alerts (both manual & automated).
- Case studies
- Risk assessment of Customers – Suitability of products to the Customers.
- Risk assessment of Customers – Transaction-wise.
- Risk assessment of Customers – AD Category II, OPGSP, etc.
- Case studies
- Learnings from the Case studies
- Deficiencies pointed out by the Regulators on International Trade transactions
Mr. Anil Jain
Mr. Anil Jain is the former Asset. General Manager of Bank of Baroda. He is a veteran banker with extensive experience in retail banking, financial markets, and treasury operations in India and abroad.