TBML & Financial Crimes program
Get Programme Info
SIFL Trade based Money laundering & Financial Crimes Program is a well designed program for the desk handling Trade Finance desk to understand the intricacies of the Trade based money laundering & Financial Crimes. The Program has live cases and Case Studies through which the target audience will understand TBML & FC in details and how they can combat the menace.
Benefits of the Programme:
Who Should attend?
Programme- TBML & Financial Crimes program
- Understanding the concepts involved in Cross border trade, various typologies in TBML, risks in international trade finance, etc.
- Understanding the trade customer of the Bank with specific reference to Customer specific transactions, product specific transactions, etc.
- Understanding the latest trends and developments in Trade Based Money Laundering
- Insight into latest amendments to the FATF
- Key findings of the Egmont Group on TBML
- Risk based approach to TBML
- Challenges and best practices to counter TBML
- Trade Customer not new to Trade but new to Bank.,
- Trade Customer not new to Bank but new to Trade.,
- Trade Customer new to trade and new to Bank.
- Trade Finance transactions vis-à-vis products.
- Techniques in TBML
- Practical examples show casing techniques in TBML with specific reference to transactions vis-à-vis products.
- Risk assessment – Spotting of red flags.
- Practical cases relating to transaction-wise & product wise red flags.
- Generating Trade based money laundering alerts (both manual & automated).
- Case studies
- Risk assessment of Customers – Suitability of products to the Customers.
- Risk assessment of Customers – Transaction-wise.
- Risk assessment of Customers – AD Category II, OPGSP, etc.
- Case studies
- Learnings from the Case studies
- Deficiencies pointed out by the Regulators on International Trade transactions