Retail Advances Training Program:
Get Programme Info
Retail Lending are credit focused on individuals borrowing for personal needs like Home Loans, Consumer Loans and Cards under Retail lending. While the Risk is diversified with smaller loans to number of customers, default percentage may be higher if not properly monitored and administered. Retail Loans also add to the higher operational expenses. This business to the Banks need continuous training to the employees handling the business as well as borrowers involved in the business activity. Automation of the process help in quicker disbursements of the loans, better Customer experience, healthier loan portfolio and lower operational costs to the Banks.
Benefits of the Programme:
Who Should attend?
Our training programs may be customized to meet the specific training and development solutions that match the needs of any organization and teams. Training courses can be delivered onsite, online or through a blended learning approach.
Programme- Retail Advances Training Program
- Understanding the Retail Lending
- Retail Loan Schemes viz.
- Home Loan Products
- Personal Loans
- Vehicle (Auto) Loans
- Education Loans
- Loan Against property
- Understanding various Channels for Sourcing the Leads for retails Loans
- Lead Management
- Follow up of the Leads
- Processing Online Application & Offline Application
- Sourcing Credit Information report
- Understanding Financial behaviour
- Legal Aspects & Documentation
- Fraud Check
- Documentation & KYC Verification
- Security Creation
- Disbursement as per sanction
- Security Verification post Disbursement
- Follow Up & Contact with Borrowers
Mr. Ashok Aneja
Mr. Ashok Aneja is a career banker with specialization in Credit. He retired as General Manager of Bank of Baroda handling retail banking. He has exposure in India and International Markets