FX, Money Market & Bonds Training Program
Get Programme Info
The Indian economy will sustain a growth differential over the rest of the world due to several fundamental factors, including a demographic dividend, an increase in capital availability as the economy becomes more formalized and digital financial inclusion occurs, a financialization of savings as retail participation in capital markets increases, and a stable banking system. The Indian government is well on the way to achieving full Capital Account Convertibility as well as much greater globalization of the financial sector, which will open up a huge market for global financial services, especially foreign exchange and bonds in major currencies. As a result of these developments, banks will need more skilled employees to meet the exploding demand of financial markets professionals.
Benefits of the Programme:
Who should attend:
Our training programs may be customized to meet the specific training and development solutions that match the needs of any organization and teams. Training courses can be delivered onsite, online or through a blended learning approach.
Programme- FX, Money Market & Bonds Market
- Position Currencies, ISO Codes
- Dealing Terminology, FX Spot, FX Forwards, Foreign Currency Future, Exchange Position, Funds Position,
- Foreign Currency Spot & Forward outright, Foreign Currency Swaps
- Position Limits, Dealing Limits
- Fundamental & Technical Analysis, Short, Medium & Long Term currency forecasting techniques
- Foreign Currency derivatives viz. Currency Futures, Swaps & options
- Non-Deliverable Forwards- Mechanism
- Nostro, Vostro & Loro accounts
- Funds management, Cash Reserve management,
- Inter Bank Lending & Borrowing, Country & Counterparty Limits
- Money Market Instruments viz. Repo/Reverse Repo, TREPs, Treasury Bills, Certificate of Deposit, Commercial Paper, Bills of Exchange, IBPC etc.
- Interest Rate derivatives namely OIS. IRS, Interest rate Futures & Interest Rate Options.
- Sovereign, Bank and Corporate Bonds
- Domestic, Foreign & Euro bonds
- Tier-I, Tier-II and Senior bonds
- Convertible bonds, FCY bonds settled linked to local currency exchange rates
- Sukuk Bonds
- Green Bonds, Municipal bonds etc.
- Duration, Duration of Portfolio, Valuation of the portfolio
- Bond Swaps.
Mr. P V Rao
Chief Executive – SIFL
Mr. P V Rao is the former Chief Executive of SBM Bank (Mauritius) Ltd. He is a veteran banker with extensive experience in retail banking, financial markets, and treasury operations.